[ARCHIVED PRODUCT AVAILABLE, BUT NOT MAINTAINED GOING FORWARD] The only commercially available simulator for NXP's Time Processor Unit (TPU), ASH WARE's TPU Simulator fully supports all currently available TPUs for the MPC5xx, 683xx, and HC16 microcontroller lines.
ASH WARE's TPU Simulator, the first and only commercially available simulator for NXP's Time Processor Unit (TPU), fully supports all currently available TPUs for the MPC5xx, 683xx, and HC16 microcontroller lines. Whether used as a stand-alone product or in multiple-target mode, this easy-to-use development tool with advanced debugging capabilities will significantly decrease your TPU microcode development time and improve the quality of your final product. This is the product used by most American and European automotive and truck manufacturers for development of their engine (EFI) fuel control TPU microcode.
- Windows 11, 10, 7, XP, 2000, NT 4.0.
- Linux under Wine
- Full TPU1, TPU2 and TPU3 support for all MPC5xx, 683xx, and HC16 microcontroller lines.
- Software is provided by e-delivery only.
- All product documentation is electronic and installs with the software.
- Node-locked permanent license. Node-locked means the software is only fully functional on the registered computer. The node-lock may be moved on request when a computer or user change is required. Permanent means the software continues to be fully functional permanently; no lease timeout, etc. A USB dongle may be purchased that simplifies moving the license among computers/users. Network licensing is also available - contact us for details and pricing.
- Includes 12 months of full technical support (online or phone) and access to new software releases.