[ARCHIVED PRODUCT AVAILABLE, BUT NOT MAINTAINED GOING FORWARD] SIMULATE YOUR CUSTOM TPU CODE ALONG WITH HOST-SIDE (CPU32) DRIVER CODEIN A SINGLE EASY-TO-USE DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT.
- Simulate and debug both your custom TPU microcode as well as your host-side driver code in a single easy-to-use development environment. This is the next-generation product to our industry-standard TPU Stand-Alone Simulator used by virtually every European and American automobile, truck, and heavy equipment manufacturer to develop their engine control (EFI) software. This product has also been popular in the aerospace, medical, and industrial control industries.
- The TPU/CPU32 System Simulator, based on ASH WARE's unique and propriety Multiple-Target Development Tool (MtDt) technology, provides a common framework for each of the currently available TPUs (TPU1, TPU2, and TPU3) for the MPC5xx, 683xx, and HC16 microcontroller lines. Our software keeps all simulation targets synchronized, allowing you to concentrate on the development tasks at hand. Our easy-to-use IDE provides an easy migration from simulation to target hardware.
- Any target can be made the primary target with the click of a mouse. It is possible, for example, to run to a CPU breakpoint, then switch to a TPU and single-step your TPU microcode. Standard debugging techniques--including single-stepping, setting breakpoints, and stepping into functions--are available for each target. With its easy-to-use interface and automatic synchronization, the TPU/CPU32 System Simulator is one toolset that will mitigate, rather than enhance, the complexity of your task.
- Windows 11, 10, 7, XP, 2000, NT 4.0.
- Linux under Wine
- Full TPU1, TPU2 and TPU3 support for all MPC5xx, 683xx, and HC16 microcontroller lines.
- CPU32 core and its interface to the TPU.
- Software is provided by e-delivery only.
- All product documentation is electronic and installs with the software.
- Node-locked permanent license. Node-locked means the software is only fully functional on the registered computer. The node-lock may be moved on request when a computer or user change is required. Permanent means the software continues to be fully functional permanently; no lease timeout, etc. A USB dongle may be purchased that simplifies moving the license among computers/users. Network licensing is also available - contact us for details and pricing.
- Includes 12 months of full technical support (online or phone) and access to new software releases.
TPU System Simulator